Saturday, September 26, 2009

Autumn...Oh my!

I'm a few days late on posting since the first day of Autumn was actually the 22nd, but that okay! I love fall, it is my favorite time of year. Changing leaves, the fresh smelling air, the crisp cool weather, pumpkin patches, apple cider, I could go on and on! I love it all! Then of course it leads in winter which is equally my other favorite time of the year! Snow, Christmas, fire in the fireplace...okay, I'm getting ahead of myself, it only just turned fall, back to that. I hope to get lots of crafting and baking done this fall. Both for Christmas presents and for (fingers crossed) my Etsy shop. Lots of planning done, now I need to get to the doing.

But for now, I am just going to leave with some of my fall pictures I took last year.



On another note, I just bought some white and brown rice flour. I am excited to start experimenting with that making some gluten free (or mostly gluten free) baked goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment