Monday, June 29, 2009

Strawberry Cupcakes and Rent

I decorated the strawberry cupcakes the other day. Sorry I have had a delay on posting. They turned out pretty cute. I frosted them with my favorite dark chocolate frosting and then added cute little strawberries and flowers from marshmallow fondant.



On another note, I went to see RENT in Portland yesterday with my sister. It was so much fun! I had only seen the movie before so I was pretty excited to see the stage show. Plus, as an added bonus Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp, two of the original cast members, were in it! We were towards the back of the auditorium, but we could still see the stage pretty well. I am just so happy that I finally got to see it! If you have not seen it, you really should. It is an amazing show with a great story.

No comments:

Post a Comment