Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Working, working, working

I have been working a lot the past couple weeks between my two jobs, so I haven't been posting since I haven't really gotten much done on the creative front. One thing I did get started at least is my niece Hannah's art smock for Christmas. I will take some pictures and put them up, but I need to charge my camera first. I just need to sew on the binding and it will be done. Yay! Part of one homemade Christmas presents done...now for about a hundred more! Okay, not really that many, but somewhere close. ;-)

Right now I am also dealing with what I believe to be a tear duct infection. My right eye has been watering on and off for about a week now. Tonight at work it pretty much watered constantly and now it is all sore from rubbing and wiping the tears. Tomorrow I will be calling the eye doctor and hopefully get it taken care of. It is actually really hard to get things done when my eye waters so much. Trying to do paperwork at work was a challenge, trying not to drip all over it!

Well, that is all for tonight. It is kind of hard to type with one eye all blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment