Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tummy sleeper...

Two nights in a row Little T has decided to sleep on his tummy. As I mentioned in my previous post he was getting almost all the way from his back to his tummy. Three nights ago he figured it out completely. Joe woke me up about 1 a.m. saying "He is sleeping on his stomach." Of course being half asleep I freaked out. "Is he breathing!?" He was of course. Silly boy. 

Joe tried turning him over the first night which ended with him waking up thinking it was time to be awake and eat. Since I wasn't the one who woke the baby, I got to keep sleeping. Ha!

Thank you to the two lovely ladies who commented on my bib testers post. They will each be receiving a bib in the mail to test out soon! I'm excited because I get to make girly bibs! :-) After that I will be making more to get some in my shop soon. *fingers crossed* I really want to be a WAHM because I hate leaving my little guy even for a few hours. I am officially smitten with him!

No pictures today, but hopefully I will get some more projects done and maybe a tutorial some day soon...


*Update*
Sandy a la Mode is doing an amazing giveaway over at her blog! She is giving away a pair of Seychelles shoes. Amazing! If you have never heard of them, you need to check them out. They are one of my favorite brands. Sadly I have never owned a pair as they are on the pricey side, but they are completely my style. Their shoes have that vintage look and feel that I love! 

~Rachel~
Little T's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment